Complex Injury Case Management
Network Case Management Services assist clients in accessing the services, treatment and support that they may require, to help facilitate transition from hospital to home, both during and after the rehabilitation phase. With Network Case Management, you have a health professional to guide you every step of the way through your rehabilitation, and to work hand in hand with you and your family to build your capacity to manage your personal circumstances.
We offer a comprehensive case management service to clients, to assist them to meet their individual needs. Our Case Managers are all Degree qualified Health Professionals, with significant experience in the areas of Acquired Brain Injury and Spinal Injury. We also work extensively with clients who experience mental health issues, including dual diagnosis, and in the area of Aged Care.
We work in partnership with the individual, their family and all other relevant parties to develop and implement rehabilitation programmes which meet their ongoing needs and provide regular outcome based reviews.
Our Service Offering
- Complex Case Management; including comprehensive needs assessment, individualised planning and implementation
- Services provided by experienced, health qualified Case Managers
- West Australian owned and operated; speak direct to the business owners
- 24/7 on call; your Case Manager is available in times of crisis
- Professional coordination of inter-agency service delivery where a central contact point is required
- Advocate with insurers and funding bodies regarding approval of appropriate treatment, equipment and services
- Care Plan Development; utilising our significant experience in community care and needs assessment