Attendant Care and Support Workers
Rehabilitation Support Services offers a comprehensive and individualised Attendant Care and Support Worker service to clients to assist them to meet their individual needs. Our Care Co-ordinators are all Degree qualified Health Professionals with significant experience in the areas of Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Injury, Disability, Mental Health and Aged Care. Our Support Worker service co-ordinated by health professionals, is a comprehensive model designed to maximise outcomes, capacity and independence for our clients.
We work in partnership with the individual, their family and treating Therapists, to develop and implement community care and support worker rehabilitation programmes which meet their ongoing needs.
Peace of Mind
Through investing in technology, we can provide the most reliable and responsive service available. Our online booking system and smart phone application enables you to check your staffing roster in real time. This allows you to always know who is arriving on shift
Our Service Support
- West Australian owned and operated; speak direct to the business owners
- Services coordinated by experienced, health qualified care coordinators
- 24/7 on call service; locally based right here in Western Australia
- Use of Technology and Smart Phone apps to provide an accessible and reliable service.
- Check your own personal staffing roster in real time, so you always know who is "on shift"
- We are not an agency. We are a provider of community care, and therefore our staff members are recruited exclusively with you in mind. Choose the staff that you want.
- A comprehensive model coordinated by health professionals, designed to maximise rehabilitation outcomes, capacity and independence.
- Care Plan Development; utilising our significant experience in community care and needs assessment.
- Should additional services such as Case Management or Therapy be required, we can often arrange this in house, or organise a referral to an appropriate provider.